We are seeking Producers / Project Managers to join our expanding studios as part of our Production team.
Reporting to the VP of Production the Producer/Project Manager is responsible for project reporting and general day to day project management duties, whilst also assisting in the continual improvement of the production department and its core functions (e.g. planning, resourcing, reporting, risks and issue management, process and structure).
The ideal candidate will have previous project management experience and will be looking for a real opportunity to move into a demanding production role within a company creating next-generation animation technology and games.
The Producer/Project Manager will have a good understanding of the full game / software development lifecycle and have commercial experience of project planning, milestones and working to time scales within an agile environment. Experience or awareness of agile approaches to project planning is required.
Job description and Responsibilities:
• Day to day production and project management responsibilities across assigned projects
• Supports the generation of internal status reporting across projects
• Identifies and resolves bottlenecks, dependencies and pipeline issues
• At least 1 full game / software development cycle within a Production role
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, particularly in terms of verbal and written language
• Practical experience and understanding of Agile / Scrum
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Ability to learn new skills quickly
• High levels of motivation
• Ability to track and prioritize multiple simultaneous on-going tasks
• Creative and analytical thinker
• A strong eye for detail and high standards of work
• Able to see tasks through to completion
To apply for this position please send your CV, brief cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies.